Followers

Friday, April 26, 2013

Welcome to your new home

I have not made a new home card for ages so thought it was about time I did so, you just never know when one will come in handy.

Close up of background brickwork embossing
Recipe:-
  • White Linen card from Craft Creations
  • Digi from 'Window' by My Heart Pieces Digital Stamps with fussy cut fence for dimension
  • Paper flowers made using Spellbinders-bitty-blossoms-6
  • Brickwork embossing folder but I don't know the company who made it - no name on it
  • Mounts and sentiment - my design and print/cut on my Black Cat
  • Flowers, ribbon, backing paper etc from my stash
  • Gem bits are recycled from an old broken necklace
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!... thanks for playing along with us at DCD!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful new home card, Mimi. Love the image and the colours. Wendy (FP) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect use of the embossing folder! Beautiful card, the blues really pop against the kraft paper. Thank you for joining us at Simply Challenged Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this card would certainly welcome someone to their new home and fill it with loads of love ..... cos handcrafted cards/gifts are created with lots of love. I love the brick embossing - found myself running my hand down my computed screen to feel the effect 'cos it looks so realistic. If the rain has stopped I'll pop outside to feel my brickwork and think of you making this card. I also love your flowers but we've not had enough sun yet to bring on my flowering plants so I can't pick a flower. Dandelions are thriving though but they're not as beautiful as those you have made xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is stunning. I love this. Thanks for joining us this week at DCD for our "Flowers" challenge.
    Anita
    DT DCD
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your flowers on your card and your background. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwndown.
    Kim L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love how you recycled the broken jewelry! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! so original! thanks for playing with "My Heart Peaces" this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Perfect embossing folder! TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi