Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Maltesers

Time for another challenge over at

Challenge 37
Naughty and Nice

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, just remember, you must use and IKEsART image to be eligible for the prize.  Why not pop on over to the store too :), Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)

Oh I do find Ike's challenges a challenge within themselves hahahaha and this one is no exception :)  I can think of so many things that are naughty and another bunch of things that are nice but when it comes to naughty and nice in one package it is a bit of adult play and chocolate that comes to mind and sticks there.  I pondered over this challenge for ages, hoping to come up with something else but alas the brain was stuck on it's original thought.  Please, don't be offended by this creation, it is made with the best of intentions to fit the challenge and not upset folks :) :)

I have used the image Lust 1 and cropped the image down to just one small area.
Next a simple topper was made to which I added my image and sentiment.  The image was coloured with Faber Castell Polychromos.  To enhance the chocolate theme I added a large chocolate coloured bow and then die cut three cogs, two in the topper card and one in chocolate brown.  The bag has been filled with Maltesers, my hubby's favourite saying as I am giving this to him hahahaha.



Ingredients:-
  • image - Lust 1 by IKEsART
  • colouring medium - Faber Castell Polychromos
  • dies - X-Cut Cogs
  • From my stash - brown ruffled paper, Maltesers, brads


I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

3 comments:

  1. This is hilarious and awesome!! I love it!!! hugs, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha, how apropos for someone who always says that!! Love your very creative project. Those malts look yummy!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really love this!!!!!!! Very creative not to mention tasty!!!!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi