Followers

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Dippy Duckz

Time for another challenge over at

Challenge 66
Be Independent

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)

When I hear the words 'be independent' I always think of 'standing on your own two feet' and that was the starting point for this creation.  So when in life would one gain their independence - for me that is an 18th birthday when by law you are independently responsible for all your own actions and can no longer have somebody else take the blame for your mistakes!!!!!  I wonder how many of us dreamed as kids of the day when we could make our own decisions regardless of the consequences that led us into deep water as we grew up :) :) :).

Anyway, for my creation for this theme I have made an eighteenth birthday time to leave the nest card using Dippy Duckz by IKEsART.  The image was created initially from a photo of a pond which I then digitally made into a greyscale drawing through some Photoshop add on tools.  I then added my ducks and printed.  Lots of colouring on this one lol using Promarkers and Polychromos.  The main duck at the front was printed and coloured 3 times and then decoupaged and attached with a double layer of foam tape.

Ingredients:-
  • image - Dippy Duckz by IKEsART
  • colouring medium - Promarkers, Polychromos Pencils
  • from my stash - Snow Writer
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

1 comment:

  1. Oh how super cool this is MiMi :-) I really like how you made the wonderful pond setting for them and your colouring of the Dippies is fabulous :-D
    Thank you for making this for me and IWC :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi