Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Spooky Love

Time for another challenge over at

Challenge 75
SPOOKY LOVE

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)

A DL card for a change lol.  The background was created with yucky acrylic paints I have, they are very thick and plastic so not nice to work with but boy do they add texture to the end result :)  I know my end result is not very spooky (I see that as the dark side) but hopefully the essence of the card is spooky enough.  The image is an old one of Ike's :) :) Alice cat which I coloured to look like a tiger of sorts hahahaha.  Lots of die cuts finished off the card, a spider with googly eyes, spiders web, bats and sentiment.  The web die cut is from Sizzix the rest I made myself.






Ingredients:-
  • image - Alice Cat by IKEsART
  • colouring medium - Promarkers, acrylic paints
  • dies - Sizzix web die, the rest made my be and cut on my Silver Bullet
  • from my stash  - googly eyes, gold pen
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

3 comments:

  1. That is crazy cool....... I really like all the texture and added cut outs. I bet those acrylics feel gorgeous in feel life. Brilliant creation and thank you very much for making this for me at IWC :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your spooky card with slice cat and the google eyes xx Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi