Followers

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Thank You in orange and purple

Hello folks.  We have another challenge at One Stitch At A Time so how about popping over to see all the fabulous creations by the design team.  The prize this month is a $10 coupon to spend in the store :)

Challenge 273 Theme 

'Anything Goes with HALLOWEEN COLOURS'



This fortnight I worked with the Lil' Monsters Paper Pack by Panda Bear Designs.   I only used two of the papers from the pack but there are 6 papers.  The thank you card was designed digitally (I am not a fan of Halloween so don't participate but a thank you card is always needed :) ) in three sections, the top layer, the base layer and the inside.  This was so I could add a bit of dimension to the card with the top layer.  The front of the card was finished off with black Stickles along the border between the orange and the purple.  I felt rather guilty with so much digital work but it is a great way to work with digital papers :) so I then made something I have been wanting to try for a while - lolly pop stick bracelets.  I printed two strips of the same paper which I had added a black design to the purple paper and 'Live....Love....Laugh' to the orange paper.  The stick were soaked in hot water and when soft enough were then wrapped round a furniture polish can to dry into the correct shape.  I then covered the outside of the bracelets with the digital paper, varnished then added black wool borders to both and another coat of varnish.  

Ingredients:-
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Thanks for looking and hope you have a happy crafting day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi