Followers

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Man Time

 International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over an join us with you artwork :)

Challenge #10 - For Men


A fun card to make using paper from a magazine and Sheena Douglas stamps and clock die.  The clock stamp was coloured with Spectrum Noir 1st Generation pens which I have a wee stash of and a gold paint pen.  The clock overlay die cut was cut on brown card and then coloured and rubbed with gold guilders cream to try and give the whole thing on old rusty look.  The background paper was from a magazine I bought and I then stamped Sheena Douglas cogs all over it in black and brown inks.  The quote was added to the paper and printed before I carried on with the rest of the card - holding my breath I placed the text correctly as there was not going back.  Finally the hands of the clock were cut form another die and coloured with my gold pen and a gem added, the sentiment was stamped using a free stamp from another magazine I had bought.

Challenges entered:-

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card and your clock is brilliant, love the burnished look. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work Meems xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi